Will LewisCurrent Position
Proprietor - Lewis Architecture
Intermediate and secondary school
John McGlashan College, Dunedin
1999 Diploma in Architectural Technology
2006 Bachelor of Architecture (Hons)
(University of Auckland)
Lewis Architecture currently provides design and documentation services for new homes, renovations, extensions, and eco design. Our projects range from new executive homes to minor alterations.
Prior to starting Lewis Architecture Will spent five years with New Zealand based international construction company McConnell Dowell Constructors Ltd. Projects of note Will was employed on include;
- Christchurch City Council Ocean Outfall Project, NZ (Position; Marine Project Engineer),
- Classed as a Project of National Engineering Significance.
- The largest project the Christchurch City Council has undertaken to date.
- Bua Integrated Port Project, Fiji Islands (position; Site Architect/Engineer),
- Rewa-Nausori Delta Distribution System Project, Fiji Islands (Site Architect/Engineer),
Prior to his stint with McConnell Dowell Constructors Will also worked for Salmond Anderson Heath Architects (Dunedin), Adams Langley Architects Ltd (Auckland), and Brent Alexander Design (now The Design Studio - Dunedin).